Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Love Coach Corner!

I Love Coach Corner happened with all the intention to help friends, family and relatives get their beloved designer handbags. outlets/retailers in USA. After setting aside for private use, I set the extras for sale. I’m not affiliated to Coach in any way and defnitely, not their sales representative, all I would say is, I’m a Coach lover! The handbags listed below are all one hundred% authentic, brand new with tags, wrapped with Coach tissue and Coach sticker.

**Disclaimer: I have to mention that I am not a certified seller or associate of any from the designers, models or producers which might be offered in my site. All trademarks, brand names, certain pictures and logos mentioned/used are for identification purposes only and are registered trademarks health of their respective owners who reserve the rights of ownership. I believe paypal payments for overseas customers but 5% charge will be imposed. All sales are final, once payment is made, non refundable nor exchangeable. We don’t offer any fakes/not replicas.

No comments:

Post a Comment