Monday, November 1, 2010

Miu Miu Coat And Gucci Fall Coat

Miu Miu Coat
So here is the latest coat that I am putting up for sale.  Again this is not meant for winters in Thunder Bay (an inside Canadian joke).  This is an early to late fall coat.  Just beautiful!
You know how I go on and on about Miu Miu bags not being made to be work horses?  Well that is not the case here.  Miu Miu coats are very well made.  Very nice fabric blend that is both warm and durable, and very nice detailing.
This coat comes in S, M and L sizes.  For your own peace of mind, I’d go up a size.  I am always a size Small but I order size Medium.  The cut is always tinier than need be.  Some of you have asked for larger sizes and I am asking the factory for same.
Gucci Fall Coat
I am very cranky and sensitive to the words "websites", "issues" and "e-commerce".  I hope to have resolution very soon (this weekend) but until then, please enjoy two broken websites!!  You can still pay on the old site.  It’s the coding of the new site that is causing me more grey hair than I need at this age.
Having said that, I need something to smile about!
I have gotten a lot of requests for coats cut for "real women" and trust me I hear ya!
I have this one but I’ll have a few more in the coming weeks. This is an excellent Gucci fall coat.

Copyright by Tomas. We all know that italy soccer jersey store online has been a sweet girl walking the line, is the current global hip-hop fashion female chief and sexy fashion design, popular in the global foreign star, Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, Madonna, J. LO Jennifer Lopez, are also fans of this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment