Saturday, September 25, 2010

Juicy In Your Dream

remember ? Do you accomplish ?
juicy-couture-ad
I  not hide my secret any more ,  I got my first Juicy handbags as a  old woman(25 years old ) .Yes , Juicy in my dream as  I just a girl .However I too poor too take the one .
I become Juicy fans after leave my school and take part in IT company . I will take authentic juicy when I can afford it , Yes  ,cost my so much money . There is a tips for you can easy find the authentic .Examine the hardware. Any metal hardware on an authentic Juicy Couture bag are heavy copper or gold colored metal and have a Juicy trademark engraved on them such as the word "Juicy," a heart, a Scottish Terrier dog or the letter "J." If a bag has plain hardware, it’s a fake.
However ,I will take the fake Juicy bags for this can save my many cash all .
How time flies ,But juicy not only make bags beauty ,but also Juicy couture sunglasses make my eyes crazy .

Copyright by Tomas. We all know that mj shoes store online has been a sweet girl walking the line, is the current global hip-hop fashion female chief and sexy fashion design, popular in the global foreign star, Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, Madonna, J. LO Jennifer Lopez, are also fans of this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment