Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where Do I Start?

Oh man, where do I start??!!??  No, I’m not dead.  No, there is no volcano that has greatly delayed shipping.  I think I have just been enjoying this heat!!  I did complain about Canadian winters.  Now I’m going to complain about Canadian summers – too DAMN hot!!
Know what else I’m going to complain about?  The lack of new styles in July and August.  I can’t believe how summer just makes everyone slow down, including the designers and the factories.  There is really nothing new.  I mean a handful, not the thousands of new bags that I get all the time.  I am a bit let down this year. 

N41124 41x31x12cm
This wretched economy is not helping anyone.  I don’t blame people for not making a whole lot of new designs when it’s a well known fact that most of us are shopping less.  Sigh.  I need good, carefree, fun economic times.  This is so NOT a political blog but can someone please end this war that has literally devastated the US and from there has hurt other countries which rely on a strong US dollar (umm, CANADA anyone?) to survive.  Even though all stats show little Canada is chugging along just fine, I have to admit I don’t like the chug without our bigger, burlier neighbour to the south. 
Love or hate the US for whatever reasons you want.  I don’t care.  I love them and I love having them around.  For everyone who’s gonna write me to tell me that the US didn’t run things so well, I hate to point out the obvious:  MANkind is flawed.  No one is perfect.  And if I am going to have someone take charge, I’d like someone with passion, guts and a, for the most part, unified direction. 
OMG!! See what happens when I don’t have new bags to show off?  Jesus.  Talk about digression.
Okay, here is a FANTASTIC new briefcase from LV.  Like one of 8 new bags that have come out for July (when usually 200 come out a month!!).
Copyright by Tomas. We all know that coach purses on salestore online has been a sweet girl walking the line, is the current global hip-hop fashion female chief and sexy fashion design, popular in the global foreign star, Britney Spears, the Hilton sisters, Madonna, J. LO Jennifer Lopez, are also fans of this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment