Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Juicy hobo purse is one of my favorite styles

I think every girl should have at least one leather hobo in their closet. Juicy hobo purse is one of my favorite styles. They go great with a casual pair of jeans and are perfect to take to school.
I like Juicy purses. Hers are a little more subdued than some of the others and a little less expensive than Coach and Dooney & Bourke. I didn’t used to care about purses but I’ve started thinking that paying $400 for one is a great idea.
So you want to know what my all time favorite Juicy Couture purses are? Read on! If you’re looking at buying a purse and don’t know what to get, this little list should give you some idea and hopefully point you in the right direction.
You may love LV bags or Gucci purse ,However you can take one juicy hobo purse if you are a sunny girl .
More reference
juicy couture tracksuit
juicy couture diaper bag

No comments:

Post a Comment