Thursday, October 14, 2010

Juicy hobo purse is one of my favorite styles

Which color do you favorite ? I love pink so much and know Juicy have a lot of bags is pick . I am a sunny girl . I love Juicy Couture ‘Baby Fluffy’ Satchel Handbag more than I can say .Make my heart burning .
Juicy-Couture-Baby-Fluffy-Satchel-Handbag_15090_front_large
Finished with two flapped side pockets, magnetic closure, detachable mirror and printed lining with zip and cell pockets. Dimensions: 12"L x 4"W x 9"H. 8" handle drop.A sophisticated, slouchy leather satchel with a collection of fun goldtone charms dangling from the side.
No matter you belong which style ,Just make yourself look so nice .Juicy Couture ‘Baby Fluffy’ Satchel Handbag  can tell us more about color in our life .Hoping that every day is pink as my good mood .
MORE BAGS
replica coach purses discount coach purses

No comments:

Post a Comment