Friday, October 29, 2010

Coach Amanda Satin Mini Satchel For…

Coach is my  favorite  bags, All of fashion woman know that Coach is less cost than LV, However, Coach bags also can display beauty and fashion in bags word.
Now you can see the green bags, what will you think? I can not fall in love in it, What is more ,Green is my favorite colors. The Coach Amanda Satin Mini Satchel is one that I think I would place on the “liking” side of the fence. It is classic, sophisticated and has an ever so slight hint of edge to it
coach-amanda-satin-mini-satchel

I love the satin that Coach has out right now. I have one satin Coach bag and I am scared of snags (not to mention it is mostly white!) but I love how it feels. I probably won’t be buying this bag but I hope to collect the accessories! The colors are refreshing for Coach too; I think because they are satin they seem even more concentrated and I like that!
More bags
mj shoes
air jordan 1

No comments:

Post a Comment